Signup for our newsletter to get notified about sales and new products
Privacy and Terms & Conditions
Limitation of Liability
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Dreamore International ‘s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Dreamore International ‘s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Canada. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on our Web site. All suggestions, advice, or tips found in Dreamore International website, do not include guarantees and we do not accept any liability connected with the use of the information contained in this site. By using this site, you accept ALL terms of the following User Agreement and understand that your use is at your own risk. This user agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the site shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Ontario as well as federal law.
- Customers should purchase products from Dreamore International with the clear understanding that all products must be used at the customers own discretion. Dreamore International shall not be held liable or responsible for any damages to property or for any adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm) caused by insufficient knowledge or the improper use of a product.
- Dreamore International reserves the right to update product prices at any time, for any reason. The final amount of money due per order is always determined at checkout time, not during shopping cart selection.
- Please note, the International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. In addition, Essential Oils must be properly diluted before use in order to avoid any damages to property or adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm).
- The liability of Dreamore International is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss. Dreamore International shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- The information on the Dreamore International website is obtained from current and reliable sources but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Dreamore International.
Dreamore International will collect, use, or disclose your personal information only with your knowledge and consent, except where required or permitted by law.
If you have subscribed to one of our newsletters or mailing lists, we will always provide you the opportunity to unsubscribe.
Unless otherwise stated, Dreamore International and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Dreamore International . All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://dreamore.ca for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://dreamore.ca
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://dreamore.ca
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://dreamore.ca
Local delivery option is only available for City of Toronto, City of Pickering and City of Ajax addresses. Any orders with Local Delivery option selected and outside of those local cities mentioned above is subject to switch Canada Post Expedited Parcel option.
All orders over $100 (before tax) up to 10 kg qualifies for Free Shipping. Please note that Free Shipping only applies within Canada. Please simply choose the “Free Shipping” option at the checkout page.
We have a 100% Customer Satisfaction Policy. Products can be returned within two weeks of receipt of shipment for a refund on the cost of goods (less shipping charges ).
If an error has been made by us on a written order, we will gladly pay for re-shipment. All errors arising from miscommunication on verbal orders will be the sole responsibility of the customer and they will be accountable for return freight.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Dreamore International does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Dreamore International , its agents or affiliates.
- Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Dreamore International shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Dreamore International reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Dreamore International a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Does Dreamore International Share Your Information?
Dreamore International does not share, sell or rent our customers’ personal information to any other party.
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
Credit & Contact Information
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about the privacy practices of our organization please contact us at the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1-416-340-0202 (Canada)
We will respond to your request or investigate your concern as quickly as we can, but no later than 3 days from the date of receipt of your query.
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.